1. Viewlink installation error:Can’t find xxxx.dll, the code cannot be executed.
Answer: Download xxxx.dll document，put into ”C:\Windows\System32”.
2. Viewlink network cannot open video stream?
Case 1: The computer Ethernet connection shows network connection error
Answer: The gimbal Ethrenet interface is not connected or connection is not well, reconnect it. If it’s still abnormal, use a multimeter to measure the resistance of 4 Ethernet wires of the gimbal. Measure the resistance of any each 2 wires, between 3-4Ω is normal, if not, the gimbal’s failure.
Case 2: The gimbal IP address can ping well, and the Viewlink TCP control can be connected
A. Reconfigure the encode settings with the Camera Configuration Tool (download from Viewpro website) according to factory default settings, and restart the gimbal. DHCP needs to be turned off when output video by RTSP.
B. Viewlink can control gimbal via TCP, but can’t output video stream. And video stream works well in other playback software, then turn off all the firewalls of your computer.
Case 3: The computer Ethernet connection shows that the network connection is normal, but the gimbal IP address cannot ping normally (If you ever changed the IP)
Answer: Use a USB to TTL cable, connect the computer to the gimbal serial port, open Viewlink -> “settings” -> “extended commands”, and send: “7E 7E 44 00 00 87 C0 A8 02 77 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 A8 “, restore the factory default IP (rtsp://192.168.2.119/554), Restart the gimbal and connect again.
Case 4: Gimbal IP address cannot ping (and Case 2 B processing can not help, because the coding parameters are incorrect)
Answer: Use the TF card to upgrade the IP firmware to recover the IP and encoding settings. Restart after the upgrade.
3. Q: Viewlink can output video stream but can control the payload?
Case 1: Both serial port (TTL) and TCP control cannot be connected, video stream is normal (Viewport version)
Answer: Press on the Reset button on the control box of Viewport and hold until upgrade finished. Power on the gimbal. Upgrade on Viewlink: “Settings” -> “firmware upgrade” -> “upgrade file” -> “start”, re-burn the program, restart the gimbal and try the control again.
Case 2: The serial port is normal, but TCP can not connect, video stream is normal
(1) The computer has turned on VPN or firewalls. Please turn of VPN and firewalls.
(2) The serial port TX of camera is broken. Check OSD zoom changes or not or tracking works or not by serial port control. If OSD no change when zoom or could not start tracking means TX of camera is broken.
(3) Some gimbals not support TCP control. Please refer to the product specification or manual for details.
4. Q: Viewlink serial port upgrades firmware,butfailed?
Case 1: Use Viewpro USB to TTL cable, the software can control gimbal, but upgrade timeout
Answer: USB to TTL cable may be not well connected, reconnect both ends.
Case 2: The upgrade is interrupted during the upgrade process, and the serial port can no longer be connected.
Answer: Use the old method to upgrade by SecureCRT
5. The local recorded video of Viewlink cannot be opened?
Answer: Upgrade IP firmware to the latest version, use the latest version Viewlink.